NAHUA - COSTA RICA
VAICACAO® Ceremonial Cacao is a wholemeal product obtained from the stone grinding of cocoa beans, inspired by the form in which it is still processed by the indigenous Mesoamerican communities, maintaining a raw texture to which we do not add sugars. Easy to dissolve in contact with hot water or vegetable drink, especially with the use of a blender.
100% COCOA · WITH NO ADDED SUGAR · LACTOSE FREE · NO PRESERVATIVES · KETO · VEGAN · NO ADDED COCOA BUTTER · NO COCOA POWDER · LECITHIN FREE
HAND CRAFTED WITH LOVE IN SARDINIA, FROM BEAN TO CUP
Ingredients: stone ground cocoa beans (100%)
COLOR: dark brown (it is natural to notice whitish spots on cocoa, especially in summer due to high temperatures - this effect is due to the crystallization of cocoa butter)
* This cacao comes from micro-region (Nahua, Costa Rica Limited Edition), lands full of energy and very strong vibrations. Do you want to know more about the origins of this cocoa? Come in here
* A cocoa drink with Ceremonial Cacao can replace coffee in the morning (contains caffeine and theobromine) e contribute to heart health, of the nervous system and to strengthen the immune defenses, thanks to the action of flavonoids, antioxidants present in cocoa. It is an excellent ally of the immune system, but also a mood-improver, that is, it helps, thanks to the tryptophan content, the production of serotonin, a hormone of good mood, thus improving our emotional state. You can drink it in the morning during or after your meditation session, during breakfast, for Cocoa Ceremonies, to relax the muscles and calm the mind.
TIPS FOR USE WITH THE HELP OF A BLENDER / BLENDER (fast)
The first time it is preferable to start with a personal dose of 25 g / g 30 of cocoa max. (about 2-3 cubes). Heat mineral water (equivalent to an American coffee cup) or, alternatively, a vegetable drink. Once hot, pour it into the blender along with the cocoa. Blend until completely dissolved (10 seconds).
For a functional effect, you can have fun creating your own recipe with:
Sweeten with: agave syrup, honeydew honey, maple syrup, coconut sugar or dates
CREATE YOUR CACAO CEREMONY
Find a quiet moment (perhaps early in the morning) to give yourself 10 minutes of meditation. Burn some incense (alternatively you can use rosemary and sage) and sit comfortably. You can listen to music for meditation, such as listening to guided meditations. Blindfolding may help. Bring the cup with the cocoa to your heart, and thank the universe for what you have and for who you are. State your intentions for the day and ask cocoa to help you undo the energy knots you have accumulated lately (anger, frustration, despondency, sadness?). Drink calmly and continue the meditation. Let yourself be guided by your senses and your needs. Drink water after finishing your ritual.
SOME RECOMMENDATIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS:
Recommended dose: if it is your first experience drinking ceremonial cocoa, it is more prudent to start with low doses between 10 g and 20 g maximum. Although the ceremonial dose is 40 g, we always recommend not to exceed 30 g of per person. Furthermore:
- As Ceremonial Cacao is a pure and concentrated product, it has a powerful vasodilating action increasing blood flow. It may therefore not be indicated in the case of severe heart disease.
- Consult specialists if you are pregnant. Alternatively, halve the dose of ceremonial cacao.
- The stimulating and energizing effect of cocoa begins about half an hour after its intake. It is recommended to drink a glass of water before and after to promote absorption and digestion.
- If you put a high dose of cocoa by mistake, you can simply dilute it further with water or vegetable milk.
- It is also advisable to use water or vegetable drinks for its preparation, avoiding cow's milk.
- Do not exceed recommended daily doses
Shipping in Italy
Shipment it is free only for Italy over € 26,00 of purchase, with deliveries in 3-5 working days (excluding Saturdays and Sundays). For orders of less than 26 euros, the cost of shipping is € 4,99. As couriers we rely on DHL, SDA, UPS. We will send you a link with the track of your order, so you will know when the delivery is estimated or to give you the opportunity to reschedule it.
Orders are processed within 1-3 days, except for delays in production. You will be contacted if this should happen, as we are an artisan reality, it is understandable that there are some small delays.
International deliveries take approximately up to 4-5 working days in Europe, but also for the United States and main cities around the globe. We use DHL and UPS, and we provide the tracking number so you can follow your parcel anytime. Abroad Europe, please keep in mind it is your responsibility to pay any taxes or customs charges that may be incurred once the items arrive in your country.