Privacy and Security on the protection of your data
We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") and art. 13 of the Regulation EU n. 2016/679 ("European general regulation on the protection of personal data" - GDPR), provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
AUREA TRADINGS srls, with registered office in OLBIA (SS), via Tunisia 30, tax code and VAT number IT 02671000905, in the person of the pro tempore legal representative, as Data Controller (hereinafter, "Owner" or "Aurea Tradings SRLS "), Informs pursuant to art. 13, Legislative Decree 30.06.2003, 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13, EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes indicated below.
The site responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data according to the data protection law is VAICACAO.COM
If you intend to deny your consent to the detection, processing and use of your personal data in accordance with the provisions on data protection or if you intend to deny consent to individual points, you can send your declaration by email or letter to the following contacts:
AUREA TRADING SRLS
VIA TUNISIA 30, 07026 OLBIA (OT), Email: email@example.com
Pec: firstname.lastname@example.org The Data Controller is the legal representative of Aurea Tradings SRLS
The site is hosted on the SHOPIFY platform, which may collect personal data concerning users of vaicacao.com, also for security reasons. This use is not commercial, but is due to the organicity with which the "hosts" work, beyond our control, although SHOPIFY has adopted the new European provisions on the GDPR. In any case, it is the responsibility of the Owner to inform you about the functioning of the website and the management of any data that comes into our disposal through the purchase of our products.
According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The personal data you provide will be processed only for the following purposes: commercial strictly linked to the purchase of Vaicacao from the website www.vaicacao.com, or, if and exclusively consent is given, for sending newsletters, codes promotions and information on activities related exclusively to Vaicacao.
2. The processing will be carried out in the following ways: computerized, only after receiving your consent via confirmation email or specific request, for commercial purposes (newsletters, sending promotional codes, sending promotional offers and news on our products) which you can withdraw at any time by replying to the following email email@example.com
3. The provision of personal data (name, surname, address, telephone, email, payment data) is mandatory for the purchase of goods on this site, and any refusal to provide such could lead to the failure or execution of the sale.
4. The data collected for your purchase will be kept confidential in our corporate offline databases; They will NOT be disclosed to other subjects, nor will they be disclosed to third parties, except specifically in the interest and compliance with tax rules and national regulations on the purchase and resale of food.
5. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 and also by virtue of the GDPR - Right of access to personal data and other rights
9. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
10. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, 2 paragraph;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
10. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
11. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Although we cannot guarantee absolute protection for the secure transfer of your data, we try to protect our website with technical and organizational solutions to avoid the loss, destruction, access, modification or disclosure of your data by unauthorized persons. If you become aware of the violation of these principles, please let us know by informing us in a timely manner of what happened, so that we can intervene and find a solution. The contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org